JE Bennett Law is a specialist vulnerable client law firm. It’s all we do, and we’re passionate about it. Our senior partner Jane Bennett is one of only around 70 national panel deputies in the UK.
We work with a number of Local Authorities in the South and South East. The firm is committed to helping Local Authorities by providing a smooth, swift and efficient transition and to providing the best possible service for the clients. Our role is to make the lives of both the Local Authority teams and their vulnerable clients, a little easier.
How JE Bennett Law can assist Local Authorities
- We understand the specific needs of both Local Authorities and their clients.
- We are highly experienced in the provision of deputyships and deliver an efficient, reliable and caring service.
- We can add value in cases where you may not have the time, resource or expertise available to deliver the optimal service for your client.
- We always act promptly to make applications to the court.
- There is no additional cost to the authority from instructing us.
- For Court of Protection work, we charge the Courts Fixed Fee or an hourly rate which follows the Solicitors guidelines. Based in Sevenoaks, we are National tier 1 so these rates are significantly lower than London firms.
- We can offer additional, related vulnerable client services... such as wills and lasting powers of attorney... at special local authority rates
- We have a dedicated Local Authority helpline.
Call our dedicated Local Authority line on:
01732 757520or email
Download our Local Authority rate card here.Follow the links for further detail on our work with the Court of Protection